skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
November 10, 2014
Vested
Vests are a fall staple. As are pumpkins, mums, and the daily struggle to get my 3 year old to wear a jacket.
Vest, shirt, jeans and loafers: J.Crew
Watch: Michael Kors 'Lexington'
1 comment:
Anonymous
November 10, 2014
I love that J. Crew vest! It's on my birthday wish list.
www.livinginsteil.com
Vanessa
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cocktail Time
As my college roommate Hayley can attest, I have been a fan of a very unusual drink for many, many years. When my peers were enjoying ...
#Summer Style
weekly link-up One of my favorite looks, for a casual day in the office or a night out with friends. A loose fitting top with a sleeve ...
Essie Finally Got it Right
I have always been an Essie polish fan, I find the colors are unparalleled in the market, and can never find another brand I like more. Howe...
Insta-Roundup
We sure do love fall around here. We made time for a date night, happy hour, pumpkin painting, multiple apple picking trips, stroller walks...
Beauty Routine: Evenings with kiddos Edition
Since I became a mom a little over 6 years ago, evenings take on an entirely different meaning for me than they once did. long gone are the ...
Christmas Eve
Keeping our family traditional in tact, we'll be dining out Christmas Eve and then my hubby and I will be cooking Christmas dinner for t...
Summer Snaps
Happy Labor Day! Here is a summer round-up from the Musings Family to help you celebrate the last unofficial day of summer. Always time...
►
2018
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2017
(47)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2016
(44)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
2015
(62)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
▼
2014
(114)
►
December
(11)
▼
November
(8)
Happy Thanksgiving
My Look Inspired by Bonobos
Insta-Lately
Winter Chic
One Jacket Two Ways (II)
the perfect pout
Vested
Grey Matter
►
October
(11)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(48)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(5)
Blogging tips
I love that J. Crew vest! It's on my birthday wish list.
ReplyDeletewww.livinginsteil.com
Vanessa