February 5, 2015

Skin Care Part II



I am the perfect consumer- a new commercial, a great new label, I'm in. I love to try new products, but more than half of the time, I end up tired of them before they are finished. Luckily my husband has easy skin and he is happy to have all my hand me down cleaners and what not so nothing goes to waste. Despite the plethora of new, shiny skin care products with claims ranging form erasing wrinkles and age spots, to plumping crows feet and taking years off your face, I always go back to my first love: Clinique. In middle school, it was the very first make up my mother ever let me try (some rosy blush in 7th grade, followed by some concealer when those pesky 13 year old pimples first appeared). And since then I have always loved their full range of products.

Currently, I swear by the cleanser (I use both the mild formula and the new Sonic Soap, designed to pair with the face brush), the toner (I use number 3), and then have layered in the serum and the oil-free moisturizing gel. For those times when teenage blemishes appear, I still keep a bottle of Proactiv exfoliator and treatment lotion on hand, as nothing works better for acne. I still enjoy the Kiehls Calendula cleanser, so I have held on to that to mix up the washing routine once a week or so. I also love All About Eyes, a cult favorite and in my cabinet since age 18. I may need to add something a tad stronger for the eye area sometime soon as my 33rd birthday approaches in May, any recommendations?

3 comments:

  1. I'm like that as well! When I see a new product out I have to go try it. Currently on my radar is Stila's brow gel and lip primer.

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us. Self Care Products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retinol cream for acne Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips