skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
June 26, 2014
#SummerStyle
weekly
link-up
Top Loft
Pants JCrew
Shoes Tommy Hilfiger via DSW
Necklace Banana
1 comment:
Anonymous
June 26, 2014
Love the Loft peplum! I have the same top in blue.
www.livinginsteil.com
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Insta-Lately
pop of coral from Loft New tray from West Elm Homemade grapefruit margaritas Sunday brunch with great friends new va...
Product Review: IT Cosmetics
I love to try beauty products. I have tried hundreds of brands, products and formulas over the years ranging from drug store finds to h...
Work Wear
When dressing for client meeting days, I pick basic pieces that are not as a boring as a suit, but not as vibrant as coral printed pants...
Making Choices
Some choices are easy (Beer or wine? Wine. Gym or Housewives on DVR? Duh). Others are more difficult (Red or white? Beverly Hills or OC?)....
Remembering Dad
Though I think of you every day, certain days are more intense than others. When I want to reach for the phone, but have to stop myself...
New Discovery: Beauty Counter
I am forever in search of new makeup and skin products to try. The older I get, the more concerned I've become with health (but not to t...
Dad
This is a very hard week. Very suddenly Tuesday morning my dad passed away, unexpectedly, in 10 minutes. I am heartbroken, and while I d...
►
2018
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2017
(47)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2016
(44)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
2015
(62)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
▼
2014
(114)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(11)
▼
June
(14)
Fancy Footwork: Summer
Say Bye to Rye
#SummerStyle
Jumping for Jumpers
To The Ball
#Summer Style
Lip Service
Fashion Finds
Thoughts on a Friday
#SummerStyle
Monday
#WorkWear
Three-vil
Weekend Woes
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(48)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(5)
Blogging tips
Love the Loft peplum! I have the same top in blue.
ReplyDeletewww.livinginsteil.com