October 5, 2017

Formal Wear Without A 'Formal' Budget



Fall has generally not been as big a wedding season perhaps as June, but for us, our very best friends (and both sets of parents) celebrate wedding anniversaries this season. I think more and more couples opt for the cooler temps and colorful foliage these days, and enjoy the wider range of attire choices it affords. For me, fall and winter become our default formal season since my largest clients host annual fundraising galas, and I cant really pull off the same dress more than once (Tom is lucky enough to be able to recycle his Tux at least a handful of times).

In the era of online shopping, gone are the days where men must rent itchy, worn tuxedos from stodgy department stores. There are so many more options these days for affordable, stylish ensembles. The Black Tux is one of these choices and for me (since I'm generally in charge of outfitting the entire family not just on a daily basis, but also for special events) its become a first stop for me. I've mentioned before how important the at-home try on is, and the invariable #budget is a looming concern. This hits both marks for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips