December 11, 2013

All in the Details



I have an obsession with things that match. Not like I'll walking around in head to toe Burberry plaid (I actually make it a rule never to wear my check rain boots with check rain coat or hat- only one Burberry check at a time). But I love coordinating pieces nonetheless. I was perhaps more excited when my mini iPad case arrived than even the iPad itself (which I really do love, all my books and fashion blogs tucked in my bag where ever I go). My coworker likes to say my husband is very lucky because I am so easy to please  (take note, honey).

These burgundy items from GiGi New York make me feel very pulled together. Though choosing a color was perhaps the hardest part of the process, now that I am in love with the hue I can't seem to stop ordering new pieces (Uber-clutch, all in one bag, the list goes on).




2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I LOVE Gigi New York! I want something from there so badly, but I'm going to have to wait until after the holidays.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of these and such a great color choice too! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips