December 19, 2017

#Shelfie






I cant tell you how much money I have saved since I discovered Kate Somerville products thanks to one of my favorite bloggers, Sabrina at The Beauty Look Book. In the past I'd try a new wash/toner/lotion, find it to be mediocre, or decent at best, and a few weeks later, I would move it over to my husband's side of the bathroom shelf to finish, as I had lost interest.

I am 35, oily mixed with dry patches, mixed with occasional acne. (As you read this, I'm driving to New York (for the 4th time this month!) for a work meeting, so add to that I have huge under-eye bags.) The joy of finding the right products, ugh. But, I'm pretty sure I can now say I've found my holy grail. The best wash I have ever used to date is the Eradikate wash, which by some magic, dries up acne but does not dry out my skin. I follow with the clarifying toner at night, and then an Origins night cream that I don't think I can live without. The prices are reasonable for quality skin care (the wash is $38 and lasts forever, while the night cream is $44 with similar jar longevity since you only need a small amount). On two separate occasions recently, people I don't know have complimented my skin. The first time I chalked it up to my Tarte foundation, but the second time was after the gym and I was of course sans-makeup. So I think this new lineup is working magic for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips