December 6, 2017

Closet Staples

Closet Staples


I will not be buying 'holiday' pieces this year, but my calendar is still full of some fun events over the next few weeks. So I picked my favorite basics- a J.Crew cotton cashmere tunic (at least 3 years old) and a pair of J.Crew black Pixie pants (I'm not sure they still make this, but its likely some of you own it from several years ago, or some other version of a black legging style pant). Target has some great pairs too. Change the shoes, the necklace, the lip color, add a scarf, some earrings. You get the point. I've worn this look already one time to the baptism of my best friends baby last weekend (bow flats and plum lipstick) , and have it in the queue for next week's mom's dinner and a movie. Nothing says 'happy holidays' like not having to shop for a new outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips