April 18, 2014

Easter Treats

We have had a tradition in my family of giving some really amazing Easter baskets. When I was in college, my parents would come to my upstate campus and bring an array of pastel goodies (a new Coach tote for school, Marc Jacobs sunglasses, a case of peeps, just to name a few highlights). This year, feeling the pressure to fill some big shoes, I found some cute and creative treats for my favorite family members.


A spring clutch from CWonder (perfect for stuffing with Easter candies)


A cute manicure set for stashing in your desk at work from Mark & Graham






An iPhone case in a spring neutral (monogramming available) from GiGi New York





Preppy Vineyard Vines croakies for the Hubby's new shades





Swim trunks for the tot



What will be in your Easter baskets this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips