September 26, 2014

5 Years

Happy 5 year wedding anniversary to my hubby! I remember our wedding day so vividly, how happy my dad was, and how he was so proud that he had picked our beautiful venue of Oheka Castle.We're off to spend the weekend in NYC where it all began. I also got some great news at work this week that I can share in a few weeks when its all public info (and part of this involves new hours which include alternate Fridays off, all year long in addition to regular vacation. Yes, being a lawyer has never been better). Happy Friday!



2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you and Tom! And congratulations on what seems like exciting news. Enjoy the weekend in NYC!

    Vanessa
    www.livinginsteil.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were (and still are) a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips