September 3, 2014

Wish List: Fall (II)

Camel, black, leopard, gray, chunky gold, and subtle textures are among my all time favorite looks. As I learn daily how to dress for my new age and new role in life, these styles are super wearable and give me enough confidence to get through even the most challenging meetings. Now that it's September, I feel like the fall shopping is in full swing.












Ann Taylor shirt dress
Ann Taylor open front tweed jacket
Calf hair thin bagle
factory basic camel sweater


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! Now that August is over I feel like I can let the fall shopping begin. I love the Ann Taylor shirt dress and the open front tweed jacket. Great picks for the cooler months!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips