February 3, 2015

All Aboard

I went to Stuart, Florida this weekend for a whirlwind 24 hour visit to attend a memorial for my Dad and the naming ceremony of my parents boat, Olympia. Once my mother decided to continue with the purchase of their dream boat after my Dad's passing, it seemed like time stood still. The vessel is finally in its home in Florida, and its beautiful (but also huge-nearly 60 feet long- and a little scary!) A little food poisoning (or seasickness?) made the trip a little extra difficult, as did the onslaught of snow and ice upon my return. But these pictures were worth the trip.













1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shots! Your mom looks so happy and Olympia is stunning. Wishing her lots of happy memories out at sea.

    Stay warm!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips