skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
February 17, 2015
Neutral Love
Neutral Love
by
christina-villecco
2 comments:
Anonymous
February 17, 2015
I love that Givenchy bag!
www.livinginsteil.com
Vanessa
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Tara | The Mix
February 18, 2015
That bag and those heels are amazing!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shaving with Harry's
Winter is a great time to build fires, make chili, drink red wine, and wear tights. But despite the ability to covers one's legs fo...
Office Space with We Work
Nothing gets me more excited for a day of work than the perfect office set up. In my current job, I am fortunate enough to hav...
Remembering Dad
Though I think of you every day, certain days are more intense than others. When I want to reach for the phone, but have to stop myself...
In Review: Polish
Getting a weekly manicure is a must. Even when I was home on maternity leave, I managed to squeeze in a 20 minute mani session most weeks. I...
Insta-Snaps: Fall Edition
Fall fire pit, distressed maternity jeans Apple picking at the local orchard Boden dress, J.Crew necklace, Sole Society suede ...
In Review: YSL Rouge Volupte Shine
My lipstick obsession is nothing new. I am still a big MAC fan, and still think that for $17, you cant find a better lipstick with mo...
In Review: Under-Eye Corrector
In my never ending search for the perfect under-eye concealer, I've tried hundreds of products. I still like the Bobbi Brown corre...
►
2018
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2017
(47)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2016
(44)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
▼
2015
(62)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(11)
Insta-Lately
Denim for Work
Statement Piece: Red Coat
Work Wear
Neutral Love
Montage Monday
Work Wear: Casual Friday
Skirt Edition
Montage Monday
Skin Care Part II
All Aboard
►
January
(9)
►
2014
(114)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(48)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(5)
Blogging tips
I love that Givenchy bag!
ReplyDeletewww.livinginsteil.com
Vanessa
That bag and those heels are amazing!
ReplyDelete