March 2, 2015

Top Edition

Spring tops exist in 3 categories for me: client days, regular work days, and party days. I like to be able to go from one event to another without an outfit change in between, so my wardrobe really needs to work seamlessly across functions.

Client Basics: navy, black and white

I love basic neutrals with a classic pattern under a jacket paired with fitted skirts for client meetings

Work Days: color and patterns

J.Crew sleeveless tops pair perfectly under cardigans and blazers for a typical day in the office

Spring Fling: prints, colors and shapes


tunic style tops work with skinny white jeans and heels for my favorite bridal or baby shower and brunch look

1 comment:

  1. These are great tops! Love the prints and patterns.

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips