May 20, 2016

Thoughts on a Friday




Tonight after work I am meeting some of my Colgate friends for dinner in the west village at 8pm, and it will be the latest I am awake and out of the house in probably 5 years

I spent more money on natural beauty and skin care products this month than on groceries

We have decided to adopt a dog. I hate dirt, mud, rain, loud noises and hair. But we still think this is a good idea.

We leave Long Island and move to Connecticut in 4 weeks. Every time someone cuts me off on the way to work, I curse Long Island and vow never to return. But really, I will be commuting to my NY or LI office once a week. So I need to deal.


My 34th birthday was this past Monday, and it was by far the best one yet. Getting older is awesome, seriously.


1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 20, 2016

    Congrats on adopting a dog! I can't wait to see photos on Insta. I hear you about the Long Island traffic -- and it's only going to get worse with summer on the way. So glad you had a nice birthday. Happy Friday!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips