December 23, 2014

Christmas Eve

Keeping our family traditional in tact, we'll be dining out Christmas Eve and then my hubby and I will be cooking Christmas dinner for the family the following day. I opt for a little glam for dinner out, and then comfy yet chic pieces for the next day. I'll be happy if Tucker agrees to wear anything other than sweatpants!

Dinner Out

Ann Taylor blouse for Christmas Eve dinner
+

Loft midi-pencil

Dinner In

Ann Taylor cozy cable knit for Christmas Day
+

J.Crew cashmere leggings, for easy cooking and present opening




1 comment:

  1. Great looks for Christmas Eve. I love that Ann Taylor blouse. Cashmere leggings seem like the perfect option for Christmas. They're stylish and comfy!

    Merry Christmas Eve!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips