December 1, 2014

Holiday Dressing with Paul Fredrick


When the holiday party invites roll in and the calendar fills up, the first thing I do is head to my closet and outfit plan. This also involves helping my hubby choose his ensembles, and while I'm not into matching (think Charlotte and Trey from SATC) I am into complimenting (he isn't wearing a plaid blazer while I'm in a hot pink party dress for example).

For him, I love classic blue and white stripes and straight cut pants

Classic dress shirt from Paul Fredrick
+

Trim fit pants from Paul Fredrick

For myself, I usually opt for something fun but still functional (since after all, many of these parties involve my precious yet active 3 year old in tow)

Ann Taylor jumpsuit

+
C.Wonder printed clutch

What do you reach for during party season?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips