September 11, 2015

Thoughts on a Friday

thoughts on a friday Musings of a Mom {Esq.}


The 'no wine on weeknights' rule of my post-Labor Day diet has failed a mere 3 days in.





I spent more on new fall lipstick shades than it would have cost to buy new fall boots.





I went to Starbucks everyday this week for some kind of beverage with pumpkin spice syrup in it. Really, I went more than once each day.





My 4 year old started pre-K this week, and when the bus pulled away I felt intensely sad and overwhelmed with an odd feeling of guilt, remorse and inexplicable longing. This, they say, is motherhood in its truest emotional form.











1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! I'm right there with you on the whole Starbucks thing. I promised myself when I left my 9-to-5 that I would cutback. Well, six weeks later, I'm still there every morning. Can't wait to see the new lipsticks you bought!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips