September 29, 2015

Make Up on the Daily

Make Up on the Daily


Cooler temps call for not only dark polish and new lipstick, but an update to the daily makeup routine is in order. I avoid as many forms of skin make up as possible when its 90 degrees and humid, but come September, I cant wait to apply a good BB and some cream blush. Being the product junkie that I am, I cant resist trying anything that Birch Box supplies. A few of my daily favorites that still keep my morning routine down to 10 minutes:


1. Skin- I am a big fan of Tarte's BB Cream. I've tried a few brands, but this one does not cause breakout, is all natural, has physical sunscreen (as opposed to the chemical formulas I avoid like the plague), and is relatively full on coverage for a BB. I set it with a tiny brush of the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores power.


2. Cheeks- I love the Nars Multiple in Maui and Orgasm all year long. I add a bit of Benefit Watts Up highlighting stick to the tops of my cheeks in the fall for a tiny hint of office appropriate shimmer.


3. Eyes- You have already heard me rave about It Cosmetics new Bye Bye Under Eye corrector and their concealer on top. I also love the Bobbi Brown concealer duo for a quick touch-up during the day. For my lids, I love the Urban Decay Naked palette, I've used it for over a year and still go to it everyday. I work a small amount of Bobbi Brown chocolate eyeliner into my top lashes, and a light coat of Clinique High Impact Mascara.


4. Brows- I fill my brows with a Trish McEvoy pencil, but really, any brand would be fine. I then use Benefit Gimme Brow to plump and hold them in place all day.


Any new products I'm missing out on? Tell me!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing about fall is getting to change up my makeup! I love darker hues once the temps drop and have been loving getting to break out my NARS Charlotte lipstick and OPI Taupe-less Beach on my nails. I've been using Bobbi Brown's eyeshadow palette since college and it's definitely a favorite. Urban Decay makes a nice one, too!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips