September 15, 2015

Office Space with We Work

We Work Musings of a Mom {Esq.}







Nothing gets me more excited for a day of work than the perfect office set up. In my current job, I am fortunate enough to have my own office. The furniture came with the territory, so I have no choice but to work with what I have. For those necessary days when I work from home, I have more control over the details of my work space.



Entrepreneurs like my husband who have long been stuck working in a closest in their home, bedrooms, or Starbucks have a new option for refined, inspiring spaces. WeWork offers these amazing workspaces in many major cities, with reasonable prices for desks or private offices. My favorite is their SoHo location at 175 Varick, the clean space and amazing décor make it quite an upgrade from days working alone at a crowded coffee shop.



3 comments:

  1. I love We Work! They have such great spaces. That desk in your inspiration picture looks like what's in my home office. It's perfect for any space and goes with everything.

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. have no choice but to work with what I have. For those necessary days when I work from home, I have more control over the details of my work space or Office space for lease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very interesting idea. I can see it being very useful for small companies or startups that might not have the space or the money to have an actual office to have important meetings or something similar. It looks like they are very accommodating and have spaces that fit whatever their clients might need. I will have to send this to a few of my friends. Thanks for posting.

    Derrick George @ ZZone31

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips