April 22, 2016

Thoughts on a Friday



1. The dining room (pictured above) in the new house is my happy place. I could look at it all day. And the lightning fixture is possibly my favorite part of the entire house. Weird?

2. When Tucker laughs, it quite literally lifts my heart so that its floating above me, no matter what else is going on.

3. Trying to have another baby and not being able to carry one past the early stages is hard, and when people who don't know me well ask why we only have one, or how could we not want more children it actually rips a small tear in my soul. If you know someone with one child or no child, do not ask them why. Perhaps they don't want any. Perhaps they have been trying for 5 years. You just don't know. Offer love, and don't judge.

4. Spring clothes are more fun to buy than winter clothes. And I love winter. This is just a fact.

5. Seriously considering cutting my hair super short again (think Yolanda Hadid on the RHOBH Reunion).

6. When you get angry in the car because someone cut you off, at the grocery store because another shopper is pushing you in line, or at your hubby for leaving his shoes in the doorway and almost killing you when you fall right over them, just sigh, and smile thinking of  a YouTube video of a baby mouse nibbling a cucumber. Or a martini.




1 comment:

  1. Your new home looks amazing! I love that dining room table. And you are so right about Yolanda's hair -- I'm thinking of trading in my long locks for that 'do, too. So sorry to hear about your family planning struggles -- sending you lots of virtual love and hugs. XO

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips