April 27, 2016

Lippie Round-Up

I love a new lipstick more than the average 30-something working mom with more important things to shop for. But there's something about a new lip product that can change your face, brighten your mood, and enhance an already good day at work.

#1 winner

Anastasia Beverly Hills lip gloss, $16, I love pastel pink for spring and undressed for the perfect beige lip. Note this looks thicker when first applied, but blend and give it a moment to set. Its shiny but not barbie like, and thinner than some other long wear glosses making it my #1 pick of the season.


Runner Up 1

beauty counter lip sheer
Beauty Counter's lip sheer for $30- my favorite is 'rose', this line is all about safe ingredients. My friend Sarah can help anyone make a purchase form her online site, here

Runner Up 2

Dior Addict lipstick, $36, is color and moisture, and you cant go wrong with any color

Good pick

YSL, $37,  is one of my top 5 favorites of all time, and I love nude beige for an every day neutral

Splurge worthy




Tom Ford sheer lip color, $52, love all shades! Ultra luxury item for the price


Have you picked up any new spring makeup products you're suddenly addicted to?

Linking up with The Mix!




1 comment:

  1. These are such great colors for spring! I want to try that lip gloss from Anastasia. I think I need to splurge on some new lipsticks...ASAP!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips