April 14, 2016

New Picks with Loft

Sometimes shopping for office clothes can be uninspiring. Every now and then, I want something for lust and not utility. Loft is always a go-to for me, and this spring is no exception. I love a peasant vibe, a bohemian spirit, and a skinny jean as much as an iced latte or an oak-y chardonnay.



online exclusive, looks better in person, give it a try!

eyelet off the shoulder top, selling out fast

skinny jean on sale for $39 for a limited time


Linking up with the Mix!


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I need to get to Loft. All of my skinny jeans are from there. I love the fit (and that I don't have to shorten them). That off-the-shoulder top is so nice. I think I'll have to scoop that up, too!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips