November 7, 2016

Holiday Wish List

Its never too early to begin a wish list for the upcoming holidays! And with Nordstrom's amazing holiday gift sets, I've been in the spirit since early October :)






1. Makeup

I am loving the YSL Rouge shine formula, So I'd love a few more in my stocking, like No.48 (plum) and No.49 (Rose St. Germain). You also can't go wrong with this trio of glosses from YSL so add that to the list. Finally, I'd like this concealer from Cle de Peau, which I can't buy for myself with its $70 price tag. When the baby arrives Ill need the best under eye concealer money can buy.



2. Body

Who doesnt love Kiehls? I would love the large size of this body lotion which is worth every penny of its $48. My pregnant skin deserves it.


3. Accessories

On the daily, I lug my LV never-full, and I really do love it. But I'd like a new tote for 2017, with a more palatable price tag, like the Tory Burch Perry Tote in a fresh color like navy. Id also like another gold bar necklace with our new son's name engraved, like I have for my Tuck.



1 comment:

  1. My wish list looks very similar! I've been buying up all of Stila's Stay All Day Lipstick palettes each time I go to Ulta. Can't forget to treat yourself, right?

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips