May 1, 2017

Spring Wish List


When you hit 30 and realize your 20-something closet doesn't quite hit the mark anymore, a re-haul is in necessary. Then, when you have your second baby, move to a new state, work primarily from home, and frequent the gym at midday, a complete wardrobe makeover is in order. A wardrobe shift of this magnitude is a process for me, not a single event. I still have client meetings, days in my NYC office, and event at my son's schools to attend. So its a tall, versatile order for my closet to fill. Here are some picks I am eyeing for the Spring season.



Spring Wish List


1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 01, 2017

    Great picks, Christina! I just scooped up that striped dress while I was in DC. I can't wait to wear it to the office and also out to brunch.

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips