January 6, 2014

Whats in the Bag?

I love seeing what others carry around as their daily essentials. I tote my GiGi NY all in one bag with all my lip color, Burts' Bees lip balm, oil blotting sheets, and a Coach mirror my girlfriends gave me when I first traveled abroad to Australia back in college. Every now and then I'm inspired to change up my little bag and go for a totally new look. Case in point: Lipstick. How I made it to age 31 without really knowing the true power of a tiny tube of color is beyond me. Now, I can hardly leave the house without it. My favorite brand by far is Bobbi Brown.



Pictured above: 2 tubes of creamy matte for all day, saturated color, 3 tubes of creamy formula for soft shine and more sheer pigment, and 3 tubes of the classic lip color for a semi-matte finish that lasts through morning coffee and phone calls. Of all these, my favorite daytime shade is creamy blue raspberry, and my evening go to is creamy matte in crushed plum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips