August 8, 2014

Shop the Sale

As you know, J.Crew is my favorite brand. I know my size, know the quality, and always end up in at least one J.Crew item each day. Since the full price styles are not usually within my budget, I often wait it out and then pounce when my picks go on sale. Since they currently have an additional 50% off sale items, its the perfect time to indulge your sweet tooth and shop.
Statement necklace- you can never have too many
Retro-glam silk pants
Preppy chic puff sleeve blazer
Color block skirt


My go-to pants: the Cafe Capri



Alpaca turtleneck









1 comment:

  1. You always pick the best pieces! I love J. Crew and I might have to welcome that preppy blazer and the color block skirt into my closet. I could never have too many blazers...or skirts!

    Happy Friday!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips