November 12, 2014

the perfect pout

the perfect pout







I am perpetually searching for the perfect beauty products. Girl Meets Glam turned me on to Chanel's Rouge Double Intensite liquid lipstick, and I have since bought 5 shades. My perfect evening color is Deep Rose, while my office look is Light Rose. When I say I put it on at 7am, and only reapply the top gloss 3-4 times throughout the day, I am not kidding. I still need remover to take it off at 8pm. And it doesn't transfer, doesn't get on teeth, and doesn't budge when smooching my toddler. The all around perfect product! at $35, its really more than worth the price tag.

1 comment:

  1. I think this will be my next lipstick purchase! I love anything that can last through the workday and not make my lips too dry.

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips