November 25, 2014

My Look Inspired by Bonobos



The new patterns and colors of Bonobos' mens suit collection got my attention. As I've said before, I'm not about Charlotte and Trey SATC mathcy-matchy, but I am all for a subtle compliment to my hubby's attire. I also like a look that can go from day to evening, as many of our days start in the office and end with cocktails alongside the boss or new a client. When I was asked to style myself as inspired by some of the new suit collections, I thought about the holidays and their festive shimmer.

For him: I love the grey, silver tones of this suit with a crisp, classic white button down for this time of year. This can go from a day full of meetings and an appearance in court, to dinner at our favorite steakhouse. 


Suit, shirt, tie from Bonobos

For me: The play of champagne tones against the silver and grey of his look creates a little depth and captures the best of the holiday season. I would wear this to work, and then switch out my tote and shoes for a clutch and a striped metallic pump to make it night perfection.


My Look Inspired by Bonobos
Top, skirt, pumps from J.Crew, click below to shop this look



                                    

1 comment:

  1. Great looks for him and her. I love those heels and the champagne tone you picked. You could easily go from desk-to-dinner with these outfits.

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips