skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
November 10, 2014
Vested
Vests are a fall staple. As are pumpkins, mums, and the daily struggle to get my 3 year old to wear a jacket.
Vest, shirt, jeans and loafers: J.Crew
Watch: Michael Kors 'Lexington'
1 comment:
Anonymous
November 10, 2014
I love that J. Crew vest! It's on my birthday wish list.
www.livinginsteil.com
Vanessa
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shaving with Harry's
Winter is a great time to build fires, make chili, drink red wine, and wear tights. But despite the ability to covers one's legs fo...
So This is 5
I actually can't remember life before Tucker, so as much as 5 seems to have snuck up on us, it also feels exactly like it should. My son...
In Review: Polish
Getting a weekly manicure is a must. Even when I was home on maternity leave, I managed to squeeze in a 20 minute mani session most weeks. I...
Insta-Snaps: Fall Edition
Fall fire pit, distressed maternity jeans Apple picking at the local orchard Boden dress, J.Crew necklace, Sole Society suede ...
Summer Snaps
Happy Labor Day! Here is a summer round-up from the Musings Family to help you celebrate the last unofficial day of summer. Always time...
Autumn Accents
I love to add seasonal decor elements to the house, but I'm not into large scale, overtly 'holiday' themed merchandise ...
Insta Round Up: Family of Four Edition
Life as a family of four is awesome. We are tired, but we are really happy. Since its 2017, I am not alone in being a working mom who can...
►
2018
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2017
(47)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2016
(44)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
2015
(62)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
▼
2014
(114)
►
December
(11)
▼
November
(8)
Happy Thanksgiving
My Look Inspired by Bonobos
Insta-Lately
Winter Chic
One Jacket Two Ways (II)
the perfect pout
Vested
Grey Matter
►
October
(11)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2013
(48)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(5)
Blogging tips
I love that J. Crew vest! It's on my birthday wish list.
ReplyDeletewww.livinginsteil.com
Vanessa