October 7, 2016

Thoughts on a Friday




My baby app (which I checked this week for the first time since downloading in May) notified me there are just 97 days to go until Baby #2 arrives. Hooray for wine in 3 months!

My hospital bag is actually already packed (with PJs for me, outfits for baby, and all the essentials I could need). Yes, I'm still crazy.

We are having a fetal echo cardiogram today at the hospital because our older son was born with an atrial septal defect, and this is considered genetic. I'm nervous but also know that everything is going to be fine.

I fly to Vegas tomorrow for a work trip lasting less than 48 hours. I'm packing 1 overnight duffel (since I cant really manage even a carry-on sized suitcase by myself right now) with all black everything. And red lipstick.

I am obsessed with my crock pot. I've used it 5 days this week, and I spend more time on Pintrest searching slow cooker recipes than outfit ideas lately. #homemaker


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the test today and I hope you have a safe trip to Vegas!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vaness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips