October 30, 2017

Living Room Refresh

Living Room Refresh


Thanks in part to a new baby, and mostly to a rambunctious 6 year old, our relatively new couch looks well beyond its years at this point. And a saggy, stained couch really drags down the decor factor of any room so a little face lift for the family living space was in order. I am always drawn to grays, and lately I am loving mixed metal accents in bronze, gold and steel. While the room needs to be family friendly, it also has to reflect our taste so its an ongoing process. I love West Elm for mid century style pieces, with an industrial feel. These items seem to mix really well in the updated farm house aesthetic of our CT house.

Any new or favorite home decor sites I need to visit?

1 comment:

  1. Check out the Project 62 line at Target! I think you will love it. I've picked up so many nice pieces from the line for my new space.

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips