October 19, 2017

Fall Flats To Fall For

Fall Flats To Fall For

I love new shoes, but since I work from home about 70% of the time lately and am on the pesky budget I've been talking about, a new pair will have to be both practical and affordable. I ma fairly obsessed with mules I've been seeing everywhere, and have picked up the pair above from target while on a diaper and formula run (in both black and silver, still under $50!) Leopard is a neutral, and is the easiest way to dress up a pair of jeans period. And Tom's are a personal favorite- not the classic slides but their more fashion forward yet still eco-friendly styles.

Any new finds I've missed in footwear?

1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing those mules from Target and trying to decide whether I needed them. I think you just sold me on them--and you can't beat the price!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips