November 2, 2015

A Work in Progress


Target Rug (pictured above)/Wayfair media center (en route)/Amazon storage binsTarget lamps

Thanks to the 100th milk spill, the 1500th crushed goldfish cracker, and the 100000th cat scratch (and my generous in-laws), our trusted old couch is sitting by the curb, waiting to be replaced by a brand new version. In the process, the rug, TV stand, storage bins and lamps had to go as well. A few of my favorite retailers for design on a dime didn't disappoint. There are few things that excite me quite as much as a room refresh (expect, perhaps, a new lipstick. Have you tried the YSL Rouge Shine? Amazing. My new favorite of all time).











1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the room when it comes together. Decorating is so much fun! I haven't tried the YSL Rogue Shine yet, but you can be sure I'm adding it to my list right now.

    Hope you had a fun Halloween!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips