October 30, 2015

Thoughts on a Friday



A few warm thoughts for this chilly Friday


1. After a few mornings of gruesome toddler behavior this week, my always unpredictable son gave me the hugest, tightest hug today and I could have melted into a puddle on the floor.


2. I have been trying desperately to carve out 45 minutes in my workday to run Sephora and pick up a tube of YSL lipstick, but as of yet, have had no success. I am going to have to cancel a conference call next week to make this happen.


3. I found a box of pumpkin flavored Frosted Mini-Wheats cereal on a recent Target run and this made me disproportionately happy.


4. I'm contemplating taking a sick day to assemble a media center we recently purchased to make over our den. I'm actually definitively taking a sick day.









1 comment:

  1. I think you definitely need to take a day to get to Sephora and assemble said media center. Think of it as a mental health day!

    Happy Friday!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips