January 7, 2015

In Review: Under-Eye Corrector





In my never ending search for the perfect under-eye concealer, I've tried hundreds of products. I still like the Bobbi Brown corrector and cream concealer I mentioned last year, but I have  anew holy grail. Tarte products are all natural, and have no chemical ingredients that so many beauty brands still contain. I am already a huge fan of their BB primer, so its no surprise that this newest addition to their line up is a win. The CC under-eye corrector is amazing! It goes on smoothly yet is super pigmented, and actually covers my horrendous circles better than anything I've tried. Its $24 which is modest in the beauty market, and I can tell the small compact will last a while. I've already purchased a second to keep in my purse. It settles into lines a a little but can be patted out with a ring finger easily as needed. I highly recommend you give this a try.

Happy Hump-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips