September 28, 2016

Florida Dreaming

Florida Dreaming


My in-laws are off to Florida this weekend, and between the anxiety of the school year and the 6th month of pregnancy I wish i was anywhere but the Northeast (though I do love the New England fall season, don't get me wrong!). When I think of the warm sunlight of the southern getaway state, I think of white, ocean blues, and natural wood. Ideally you have a place in your home where you can feel the calm, serene vibes you'd experience on a Florida vacation anytime of the year. This is what my ideal Florida room might look like, complete with the hum of breaking waves in the distance. 

This post was inspired by Douglas Elliman - they can help you find your dream home or rental. If you'd like to browse some of their Florida properties, you can check them out here.

1 comment:

  1. Love your inspiration pic! I spent a lot of time in Florida this summer, and I'm kind of jealous that it's still dress weather down there...as I'm breaking out my sweaters and boots for fall in NY!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips