September 5, 2017

Warby Parker Does it Again





Among the most timeless, chic accessories most adults own are a fabulous pair of spectacles. If you are like my hubby Tom and need glasses to navigate the world, they are more than a accessory and are an actual lifeline. For me, I like to change my sunnies on the daily depending on my schedule and mood.

Long gone are the days of visiting the optometrist and dropping $600 on a  pair of mundane, commonplace frames that lack any aesthetic appeal. With the rise of e-commerce and the price-savvy consumer, it was only a matter of time before industries like eye wear were transformed from expensive and plain to frugal and fashionable.

Enter Warby Parker. My first click for glasses of all kinds. The right frames can completely change your face and your entire look. The home try-on is also a must, since who can tell what will look good on them from images of models with angular jaws and symmetrical noses? Certainly not me.

My favorites from Warby Parker's new Concentric Collection launched this month are the Durand in blue and the Laurel in tortoise above. What could be more chic for fall than a new pair of frames to compliment a puffer vest and gauzy plaid scarf?




1 comment:

  1. You can never go wrong with a pair of glasses from Warby Parker. They have the best frames!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips