August 30, 2016

Home Decor: Bedroom Storage

One of the challenges that comes with a cape is the unique room shape on the second floor. It was one of the features I liked most about our house, and something that really distinguished it from our Long Island home. When finding places to keep extra bags and jewelry, I liked the idea of display shelving. Rather than cramming everything into the modest closet, or overcrowding my dresser top, I like keeping some of my favorite pieces out in view yet in their own space.








Shelves, Wayfair// Bags, Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch// Necklace bust displays, Amazon// Dresser, Pottery barn// Rug, One Kings Lane// Armoire, Gothic Cabinet Craft





1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of display shelving! It looks so chic--and it's a great way to help you easily find your accessories. Such a good idea!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips