October 16, 2013

Cleaning House

I took a stab at this last fall, and while not terrible, I couldn't quite stick to the juice-only 3 day program. So this time around I did my own modified version. I bought 5 of the 6 proscribed juices, and mixed them up a little to suit my mood at various times of day. (I also nixed the second green juice as I could only handle it once in the morning, when my will power was at its peak). Modifying the 3 days cleanse to 2 also seemed like a reasonable adjustment.





Overall the juice tastes good, and the whole mind over matter impulse kicks in to make one feel as if, by drinking these concoctions, you are actually getting thinner and healthier in a matter of hours. When you look at the actual grams of sugar (all natural of course, but sugar is sugar) the relative 'high' comes down a notch, and the lack of morning coffee creates some resentment (at who this is aimed all depends on how carefully my husbands chooses his words by the end of day #2). All in all I liked the 2 day regime, I am not a big scale person (I prefer to know my weight by how my super skinny J Brand jeans fit) so I cant say if it budges the numbers at all, but I felt good, hungry, and ready to eat a burger.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, its fastidious post concerning media print, we all understand media is a fantastic source of facts.
    Städfirma Stockholm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips