October 11, 2013

Sweater Weather

October has been, thus far, unseasonably hot. I loathe heat, especially when it interferes with diving into my fall sweater collection (and creating a prolonged bad hair bout). The embellished sweatshirt trend is cute, but not so viable for a 31 year old female attorney trying to convey a sense of professionalism and expertise in ERISA and Health Care Reform Law in a sea of middle aged, suit-clad lawyers.. Instead I've had to satiate my craving for trend with the lower key sweater options for the season. A few of my favorites:

1

2

3

4


5


1. J.Crew Merino printed sweater   2. J.Crew tweed front sweater   3.J.Crew Factory Houndstooth sweater 4. Anthropologie tweed pullover   5. Madewell burgundy marled sweater

2 comments:

  1. i just did a similar post with sweatshirts!!! i love the jcrew ones here!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the houndstooth sweater. Since our temps have cooled down, I have been wearing my sweaters like crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips